Romanello's Restaurant in Hamburg to Close | News
HAMBURG, N.Y. -- Romanello's Restaurant, a long time destination for dining in Hamburg, will close this Saturday March 2nd.
The owner tells 2 On Your Side a decline in business is to blame.
Customers with gift certificates can redeem them until Saturday at Romanello's. They will also be honored at The Old Orchard Inn in East Aurora, but only until a yet to be determined date.
Romanello's has been open in Hamburg since 1980.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight
- Fire damages homes in South Buffalo