Romanello's Restaurant in Hamburg to Close | News
HAMBURG, N.Y. -- Romanello's Restaurant, a long time destination for dining in Hamburg, will close this Saturday March 2nd.
The owner tells 2 On Your Side a decline in business is to blame.
Customers with gift certificates can redeem them until Saturday at Romanello's. They will also be honored at The Old Orchard Inn in East Aurora, but only until a yet to be determined date.
Romanello's has been open in Hamburg since 1980.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.