Man Stabbed in Hamburg | News
HAMBURG, NY - A man was taken to an area hospital overnight after an apparent stabbing.
Police and medical crews were called to the 1400 block of Burke Parkway just after 2 a.m. Thursday.
The victim's condition is not known this morning.
Police aren't releasing much details this Daybreak about the incident.
Stay with Channel 2 and WGRZ.com throughout the day for updates.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.