Man Stabbed in Hamburg | News
HAMBURG, NY - A man was taken to an area hospital overnight after an apparent stabbing.
Police and medical crews were called to the 1400 block of Burke Parkway just after 2 a.m. Thursday.
The victim's condition is not known this morning.
Police aren't releasing much details this Daybreak about the incident.
Stay with Channel 2 and WGRZ.com throughout the day for updates.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- Teams compete to climb the grease pole
- Utility work closes part of Church Street downtown
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public