31st Annual Train and Toy Show | News
HAMBURG, N.Y. - All aboard! Hundreds of vendors and train enthusiasts rolled into the Event Center at the fairgrounds in Hamburg for the 31st annual Train and Toy show.
There are plenty of model trains, accessories and vintage toys to buy or just look at.
The show is a fundraiser for the Western New York Railway Historical Society, which helps preserve the railroad history in the Queen City.
"To see a little train around the tree at Christmas is a tradition that is shared by a lot of people," said Stephen Kocsis, of the WNY Railway Historical Society. "You can find little one of a kind pieces to add to your collection. You can buy a whole major layout if you need to get one. There's something for everybody."
The train show continues Sunday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Events Center at the Hamburg fairgrounds.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- New DNC headquarters going up at breakneck speed
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino and Duff’s to Debut at National Buffalo Wing Festival
- BUFFALO RIVER FEST PARK HOSTS “HALFWAY TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY” ON SEPTEMBER 5TH
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.