Teen Sentenced in Fatal Car Crash | News
BUFFALO, NY-- A teenager who was driving the car that involved in a deadly crash earlier this year, was sentenced Monday on vehicular manslaughter charges.
Bradley Maloney, who was driving drunk when he crashed his car back in January on Versailles Plank Road, was sentenced today to six month in prison and five years probation.
The crash killed a 14-year-old Angela Kiem of Hamburg.
Her family said they felt the sentence was far too light.
Maloney is 19-years-old, and could have received between five and 15 years in prison.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lucky Player from Eden, N.Y. Wins $844,437 on Penny Machine at Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino
- Catholic Charities of Buffalo Appoints Two Directors
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Explore Buffalo Lists September Events; Special Tours will Focus on Art
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.