Teen Sentenced in Fatal Car Crash | News
BUFFALO, NY-- A teenager who was driving the car that involved in a deadly crash earlier this year, was sentenced Monday on vehicular manslaughter charges.
Bradley Maloney, who was driving drunk when he crashed his car back in January on Versailles Plank Road, was sentenced today to six month in prison and five years probation.
The crash killed a 14-year-old Angela Kiem of Hamburg.
Her family said they felt the sentence was far too light.
Maloney is 19-years-old, and could have received between five and 15 years in prison.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight
- Fire damages homes in South Buffalo