Hamburg Girl Collects Shoes For World's Poorest | News
When Maggie saw a story of a girl collecting shoes for poor kids, she was inspired to do the same. She asked her parents to turn her birthday party into a shoe collection drive, and her generous friends and family collected around 50 pairs of footwear for disadvantaged children.
Click on the video link to see Kevin's report.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lucky Player from Eden, N.Y. Wins $844,437 on Penny Machine at Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino
- Catholic Charities of Buffalo Appoints Two Directors
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Explore Buffalo Lists September Events; Special Tours will Focus on Art
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.