Hamburg Roundabout Changes Almost Complete | News
Hamburg, NY - Modifications are almost complete on a roundabout in Hamburg that was the scene of a deadly accident last fall.
State Department of Transportation officials say the work should be finished in about 2 weeks.
The changes include landscaping and placement of fiber glass boulders.
54 year old Kenneth Braun of Blasdell died last October after he slammed into the structure that had just been finished the week before at the intersection of South Park Avenue and Big Tree Road.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight