Hamburg Roundabout Changes Almost Complete | News
Hamburg, NY - Modifications are almost complete on a roundabout in Hamburg that was the scene of a deadly accident last fall.
State Department of Transportation officials say the work should be finished in about 2 weeks.
The changes include landscaping and placement of fiber glass boulders.
54 year old Kenneth Braun of Blasdell died last October after he slammed into the structure that had just been finished the week before at the intersection of South Park Avenue and Big Tree Road.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'
- No Frills Buffalo Releases Book by New Author