Students Slime Principal After Reaching Reading Goal | News
HAMBURG, NY-Not that students at SS Peter & Paul School in Hamburg needed an incentive to read; but if they were going to be offered one, getting the chance to slime your principal is a pretty good one.
Back in January, students were challenged to read 15 minutes a day with the goal of the whole school reading for 100,000 minutes.
For some extra encouragement, Principal Patrick Riester said he would be willing to be covered in green goo as a reward for the students hard work.
The kids reached their goal on March 9th and on Friday, Principal Riester lived up to his promise and allowed his students to slime him as part of the school's Catholic Charities Carnival.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.