Students Slime Principal After Reaching Reading Goal | News
HAMBURG, NY-Not that students at SS Peter & Paul School in Hamburg needed an incentive to read; but if they were going to be offered one, getting the chance to slime your principal is a pretty good one.
Back in January, students were challenged to read 15 minutes a day with the goal of the whole school reading for 100,000 minutes.
For some extra encouragement, Principal Patrick Riester said he would be willing to be covered in green goo as a reward for the students hard work.
The kids reached their goal on March 9th and on Friday, Principal Riester lived up to his promise and allowed his students to slime him as part of the school's Catholic Charities Carnival.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight