Fairgrounds Festival of Lights Holiday Cookie Competition is Sunday, December 9 | Community Spirit
Attention amateur bakers! Show off your talents by entering the 2012 Fairgrounds Festival of Lights Holiday Cookie Competition and have the chance to win a $100 Tops Friendly Markets gift card, cash premiums, cookie recipe published on the Fairgrounds website, and waiving of creative arts entry fee for the 2013 Erie County Fair!
Bakers are encouraged to bring 3 homemade holiday decorated or undecorated cookies on a plate with the recipe to the Fairgrounds Festival of Lights between the hours of 2pm and 4pm on Sunday, December 9th in the lower grandstand. This free competition is open to amateur bakers of all ages and judging will be based on taste, appearance, and originality.
Premiums for both undecorated and decorated cookies are as follows:
1st place- $100 Tops Friendly Markets Gift card and waiving of entry fee for 2013 Erie County Fair Creative Arts Department, and recipe published on the Fairgrounds website.
2nd place- $35 cash and recipe published on the Fairgrounds website
3rd place- $30 cash and recipe published on the fairgrounds website.
Find out more online at http://bit.ly/cT6Q7o or call the Competitive Exhibits office at 716-649-3900 ext. 6407.
Upcoming Events near Hamburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- Teams compete to climb the grease pole
- Utility work closes part of Church Street downtown
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public